Friday, October 9, 2009

Going Home

I finally was able to go home with mommy and daddy! I was alert and looking around while on the way home...














Mommy laid me down for a nap, with the Pooh hat and blanket that Gamma sent me!


















I enjoyed my binky for a little while too.

















I'm already for football here, showing Mommy and Daddy I can do the TOUCHDOWN sign!













A warm cuddle with Mommy.


















Daddy doing the one handed typing as I help him on the internet!














A little couch sitting while I take in all the sites of home.











Gamma says I have the cutest cheeks in the whole wide world and look very much like my Mommy, though I have Gamma's nose!
And our current event for the day: President Barack Obama has been awarded the Noble Peace Prize 2009 for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Norwegian Nobel Committee has attached special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons. It's also kind of cool that it was given on John Lennons birthday.

(all current events are Gamma's thoughts, opinions or just to record what is happening in the world, Mommy and Daddy may feel differently but, diversity is what makes the world so great)



No comments:

Post a Comment