Friday, October 9, 2009

Introducing Nova Leone

A beautiful little girl blessed me, my son and my wonderful daughter in law. This blog is devoted entirely to her, as we watch her grow into the special person she already is.

I never in my wildest dreams thought that anyone could capture my heart more than my own children, but this child touched my heart like NO one ever has. In fact, I never believed I could ever love anyone as I love her.

So, come along, hurry up, there's lots to see and more to come. Much of it may not be in chronological order, but I will do the very best I can - it's all contingent on when my son sends me pictures.

From Nova: "My Gamma says enjoy the beauty of me, all of my perfectness and the highest of all purity."

There is nothing like a child, to bring people together, through love.

Gamma loves you Nova. You have become my whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment